KNIME 4.2.1KNIME is an analytics platform.
Accessing KNIME 4.2.1
To load the module for KNIME 4.2.1 please use this command on the BEAR systems (BlueBEAR, BEARCloud VMs, and CaStLeS VMs):
module load apps/knime/4.2.1_20200902
BEAR Apps Version
The listed architectures consist of two part: OS-CPU.
- BlueBEAR: The OS used on BlueBEAR is represented by EL and there are several different processor (CPU) types available on BlueBEAR. More information about the processor types on BlueBEAR is available on the BlueBEAR Job Submission page.
- BEAR and CaStLeS Cloud VMs: These VMs can have one of two OSes. Those with access to a BEAR Cloud or CaStLeS VM should check that the listed architectures for an application include the OS of VM being used. The VMs, irrespective of OS, will use the haswell CPU type.
This version of KNIME is initialised with
Installed nodes in this version of KNIME:
- VKNIME Deeplearning4J Integration (64bit only)
- VKNIME Deeplearning4J Test Framework
- VKNIME Extension providing the Chromium Browser
- VKNIME HCS Tools
- VKNIME Image Processing
- VKNIME Image Processing - Deeplearning4J Integration (64bit only)
- VKNIME Image Processing - ImageJ Integration (Beta)
- VKNIME Public Server Access
- VKNIME REST Client Extension
- VKNIME ServerSpace
- VKNIME SVG Support
- VKNIME Textprocessing - Deeplearning4J Integration (64bit only)
- VKNIME Virtual Nodes
- VSource for KNIME Image Processing - ImageJ Integration (Beta)
- Vernalis KNIME Nodes
For more information visit the KNIME website.
Last modified on 16th September 2020